Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What do I need to be aware of today?

I decided to pick a card from my Angels,Gods and Goddesses Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno and received the Goddess of Compassion - Self -criticism is diminishing your sense of self worth. 





At times I find myself being the awful self critic and it truly needs to stop, but it can be so hard for me to show myself some compassion. If I hear others  criticizing themselves I give them compassion. Why don't I do that for me too...lol. I am realizing that I need to treat myself better and to always be mindful of any negative thoughts that may pop into my head. Funny thing is that when I looked up at the clock and saw 11:11 (before pulling a card) I made a wish  asking for help in realizing my self worth and that I am worthy of receiving all that is good. So for this card to show up is a very wonderful confirmation.



2 comments:

VioletteKitty504 said...

I love this deck! And what a wonderful card to receive. I don't know why it is so often a struggle for so many of us. But you are a kind and wonderful lady and I am so glad to know you and be building a friendship with you.

Stephanie said...

@VioletteKitty504: Awww!!! That really made my day! You are such an awesome person and I am happy to call you my friend!!!