Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stay or Go?


Here is a reading I had the pleasure of doing for a querent who wished to know what decision
she should make involving a move or not to move.
I used the Universal Waite Deck.


1. What would life be like if you moved back to Philly? 5 of Cups -
Upon seeing this card I felt that there was some form of sadness about being in Philly. It felt really deep to me as if you had lost something here? In my head before I even pulled this card I saw a bunch of headstones in a cemetary. I have no idea what that would mean to you, but I felt that it may be a symbol of endings and things dying sort of like the Death card. Also, in the picture of this card the figure is turning his back away from two cups standing behind him/her. The figure has closed himself/herself off from realizing that there is hope on the other side of the bridge if he/she only crossed over. I also felt that you never really gave your truue heart to Philly in some way.

2. What would life be like if I stay in New Orleans? Ace Of Pentacles -

There is a hand reaching out to you with a bright golden pentacle/coin. I felt that you would be helped in some way if you stayed in the Big Easy. What I heard in my head was opportunities!! And since this represents material maybe even financial opportunities such as a new job! Also, I felt that this place was very grounding in some way to you. Your roots are here!

3. What does your higher self want you to know about your decisions/choices? 9 of Swords - There is a figure who is afraid to uncover her eyes! My immediate feeling was that you were sad and crying over what to do. Your higer self wants you to have no fear and to face whatever decision you have to make! No more anxiety or worry!

4. What does your heart want? 6 of Swords - I know that this card is all about moving on to a new place or just moving on mentally, but I felt like you were/are reluctant to move. I asked for clarity on this card and received the King of Pentacles. The King is sitting comfortably on his thrown draped in luch greenery. Very calm and relaxed. Seeing this I feel that you are rather comfortable in New Orleans. The thing that came to mind seeing all that greenery on the kind reminded of the swamps in Louisiana :) I remember my dad talking about the swamps (He was born in Louisiana too!). I feel that your heart is where you are currently living.

I pulled a card for you from my oracle deck "Angels,Gods and Goddesses" you received .... Angel of Expression. The message on the card says " Speak your truth and express yourself clearly The figure on the card is nude and is covered by speaks of pastel colors. When I see this I think of line figure drawing. Not sure if you have considered drawing, but if you have the angels are telling you to bring forth the artist in you! Also through art, maybe not just painting or drawing it could be the art of creating and living your life in a very open manner! You are the creator and you shpuld express yourself boldly! The world needs to see your beautiful truth!

I pray that this reading resonates and I had a pleasure reading for you!!!!
xoxo Steph

No comments: